POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Bug or Clarification: Gamma Correction : Re: Bug or Clarification: Gamma Correction Server Time
12 Aug 2024 07:20:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bug or Clarification: Gamma Correction
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 10 Mar 1999 16:43:22
Message: <36E6E739.D8B637EB@aol.com>
Huh? ;)

This kind of thing is what I have trouble with. It's simply a two way
street it seems and they always seem to turn out to be one way streets.
Metaphoricly typing of course...

I think I understand your meaning here, that the gamma is getting done
per processed pixel and yet the following pixels are not done so until
after they are sampled along with the previous pixels, right? Maybe not
right?
Anyway, I am thoroughly confused now.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe